Help a young person in need today
Last year, we provided help, support and respite to over 1000 young people in need in our community.
Thanks to your support, we prevented 111 Young Carers from reaching crisis point.
Your donations helped us reach 529 disadvantaged children and increase their confidence and self-esteem.
With your help, 60 disabled children benefited from a short break giving their parents much-needed respite.
And your fundraising enabled us to help 55 young people escape from conflict at home.
So many of the children and young people we meet are disadvantaged, lonely and isolated. And they aren’t getting the support they need. Help us to reach even more young people and give them the chance they deserve to reach their full potential.
- £5 could pay for the transport of group of young adults with learning disabilities
- £10 could pay for a respite session for an isolated Young Carer.
- £30 could pay for a life-coaching session for a young person in crisis.
- £50 could pay for an intense family support visit
- £80 could pay for a day of respite for a child with Profound & Multiple Learning Disabilities